FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How do I know if a product is in stock when I place my order?
A. We work to ensure 100% of products are in stock. If any item ordered is temporarily out of stock. If you urgently require something that is out of stock, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01344 761232, and we will suggest an alternative.
Q. How do I amend my order once I have checked out?
A. Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call on 01344 761232.
Q. When will my order be delivered?
A. Orders received before 5.00pm will be delivered the next working day between 9.00am to 5.00pm .
Q. How do I return a product?
A. Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01344 761232 within 14 days of Purchase.
Q. What if the goods are damaged or incorrect items delivered?
A. Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call on 01344 761232 strictly within 3 days purchase.
Q. Volume Quantity Discount?
A. Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org call on 01344 761232 if there are any products you wish to order in large quantities.
Permanently discounted prices on over 20,000 products. Every product is priced significantly below retail, our most popular products are discounted up to 90%.
A delivery charge of £5.75+VAT will be added to all orders under £45 excluding VAT.
We offer contract pricing for large accounts. Please e-mail us at email@example.com for further information.
All prices shown exclude VAT.
Complete the product registration, if supplied by the manufacturer. Please contact the manufacturer directly in the event of product failure. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Tudor Office Supplies are committed to ensuring that shopping online is safe and secure.
When we ask you to provide us details of your credit or debit card, we transfer you to our secure server, which ensures that your details are encrypted and not visible to anyone else on the Internet.
Our secure server has been reviewed and certified by Digicert
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2) You must be over 18 years of age to place an order through this website.
3) We will arrange for collection and refund or replacement of goods in any of the following circumstances:
4) (a) Goods that have been damaged in transit or short delivered - You must inform us within 3 days of receiving the goods to obtain a refund or replacement. If goods returned are not found to be damaged, they will be returned to you and we reserve the right to charge you for the carriage plus 15% of the value of the goods.
(b) Goods not required - You must inform us within 7 days of receiving the goods, if you wish to return them for a refund. The goods must be returned in as-new condition, in their original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you for the carriage plus 15% of the value of the goods.
(c) Returns can only be accepted on food, drink and chemical cleaning products if you have received the goods in faulty condition.
5) We will generally deliver goods on the next business day, for orders placed before 5.00pm . If goods are not in stock we will inform you that they have been placed on backorder, and arrange a new delivery date.
6) Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
7) The price you will pay for the goods is that prevailing at the time you place your order. If prices on our web site are incorrect due to any errors or omissions on our part, we will inform you of the correct price and you will have the right to amend or cancel your order.
8) We reserve the right to make an extra charge for deliveries. Delivery is normally free for orders over £45 (excluding VAT and delivery charges).
Orders under £45 will incur a delivery charge of £5.75 + VAT.
9) When a manufacturer supplies a guarantee for the product, you must complete the product registration and contact the manufacturer directly in the event of product failure.
10) Payment of "Tudor 30 Day Credit Account" is required within 30 days of invoice date. If the Customer fails to make payment on the due date then Tudor may charge the Customer interest on the amount unpaid at the annual rate of 4% above HSBC Bank plc's base rate, accruing on a daily basis, until payment is made in full. Ownership of the Products shall not pass to the Customer until Tudor has received in full all sums due to it in respect of the Products and Services supplied.
11) Printed Matter, if Tudor delivers to the Customer a quantity of Print of up to 10%more or less than the quantity ordered, the Customer shall pay for such Products at the pro rata ordered rate.
12) Data Protection Act 1998
1) We may transfer information about you to our financiers, who:
(a) may use, analyse and assess information about you, including the nature of your transactions, and exchange such information with other members of their group of companies and others for credit or financial assessment, market research, statistical analysis, insurance claim, underwriting and training purposes and in making payments and servicing their agreement with us;
(b) from time to time, may make searches of your record at credit reference agencies where your record with such agencies may include searches made and information given by other businesses; details of their searches will be kept by such agencies but will not be seen by other organisations that may make searches;
(c) may give information about you and your indebtedness to the following;
(i) our or their insurers for underwriting and claims purposes;
(ii) any guarantor or indemnifier of your or our obligations to enable them to assess such obligations;
(iii) their bankers or any advisers acting on their behalf;
(iv) any business to whom your indebtedness or our arrangements with our financiers maybe transferred - to facilitate such transfer;
(d) may monitor and/or record any phone calls you may have with them, for training and/or security purposes;
(e) in the event that they transfer all or any of their rights and obligations under their agreement with us to a third party, may transfer information about you to enable the third party to enforce their rights or comply with the obligations.
2.) We will provide you with details of our financiers on request, including a contact telephone number if you want to have details of the credit reference agencies and other third parties referred to above from whom they obtain and to whom they may give information about you. You-also have a right to receive a copy of certain information they hold about you if you apply to them in writing. However a fee will be payable.
We will occasionally contact you to inform you of special offers etc. If you do not wish this to occur, please click "Unsubscribe" in the email received.